12 September, 2004

Anyone Want to Buy My Genitals?


Here is a quiz result that describes me as "Pure as a Puritan". I noticed these quiz results on a few blogs so thought I'd pop along because I adore quizzes, but most of them just didn't apply to me at all. This is because they seemed to be aimed at an audience somewhat younger than myself.

As you can see, it says on this quiz result that I probably haven't been kissed or even held hands. Well, I'm not saying it isn't possible to have five children with three different fathers without kissing or holding hands, but it isn't true in my case.

And yes, I am most certainly over thirty, but I have no intention of killing myself or selling my genitals. As far as the latter is concerned, I doubt anyone would want to buy them anyway. I certainly wouldn't, I have no use for them right now (although once I am past 'a certain age' I will probably revert to my previous state of 'living in hope').

The aim of this quiz was to discover how much of a slut I am. Five children to three different fathers (only one of whom I was actually married to) sounds like I should have a very high score indeed, which just goes to prove that nothing is as it seems. I even managed to have five children to three different fathers without being
a Burtons Girl!

For some much better quizzes,
CLICK HERE. In one of these, I was a TOILET, which really is incredibly accurate, as you will see if you read this.

By the way, has anyone other than me noticed that SLUT is an anagram of LUST

No comments: