26 September, 2004

Name Your Private Parts!

Yesterday I visited Bacon, Cheese & Oatcakes, where mention was made in a blog entry about a site where you can name certain parts of your anatomy. Purely out of interest, you understand, I thought I'd have a go. I entered my first name and was told that my "boobies" were named Beavis & Butthead. I didn't like the sound of this at all, so I added my surname and was rewarded with Abercrombie & Fitch, which I'm sure you'll agree sounds far classier.

I then decided to try Witty Woman and it came up with the following, which I've decided to keep because I rather like it:


Your Boobies' Names are: The Blind Melons


My ex-husband always used to call those parts of my anatomy "Doris & Gladys" (or was it "Ethel & Gladys"?) ... (and why do men always name them anyway?). I don't recall referring to his personal appendage by any particular name, but I might have done if I'd known it was called Dirk Diggler.

1 comment:

Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

Well I went and tried the thing. Mine are silk and satin. My mate completely agrees lol. Thanks for the fun link. love and light.