19 August, 2007

I Should Have Been an Elephant

Well, it's been a while. Quite a few silly things have happened to me since my last entry, but I can't remember any of them now. Maybe they will come to me.

I do remember something relating to the last entry, although it wasn't anything silly. Just me forgetting about the no-smoking ban in cafes and having to traipse down the street carrying a plastic cup full of coffee so I could sit in the park at the end of the road. This particular cafe used to always be full, but on that occasion it was practically empty. I had to go by the law court on the way to the park and there were several police persons and a couple of lawyers outside smoking away, although that has always been the case as smoking has been banned in there for a while. Just struck me as rather amusing at the time.

I can't think of anything else to say, so I'm going.

Google Mood Ring (Dark Blue):Impassioned, delighted, whiff of romance

2 comments:

Penny Pincher said...

I thought I was the only one who had amnesia as soon as i wanted to post an entry. I now go everywhere with a notepad - as fleeting or deep meaningful revelations, thoughts and ideas soon disappear without a pen to jot them down.
Glad you back - thought you'd left the country as no words for ages ...

Penny Pincher said...

Still struck dumb I see - or have you forgotten your way to your blog? Missing you. ;-)