09 September, 2004

Now I've Got ATTITUDE!

I was on the verge of changing the blog name to Eccentric Bohemian Hermits, then I decided to add a bit to Witty Woman to give it a bit more UMPH. I've always had 'attitude', so I thought I'd add a bit of it to the title. I think it looks that bit more intriguing now. I would certainly want to look at a blog if it had attitude.

I haven't bothered changing the url, that way all the feed things will still work. I don't think the majority of them asked for a blog title anyway. If they did I can change it once they're approved. Anyway, the title wouldn't work properly in a url 'cos of the dots and the capitals, so it may as well stay as it is.

And why is it that the timezones on here are all wrong? I wasn't able to say I was from the UK, because it insisted it was an hour earlier than it is. I've had to say I come from Africa. I chose Tangier, but I could have had quite a few different places. I didn't know Africa was only an hour ahead of the UK anyway, would have thought it was several. Obviously this site isn't aware that we put our clocks forward an hour in the summer - there should either be a setting for BST (British Summer Time) or they should shove GMT forward an hour. I emailed them to tell them that but they haven't replied yet. Probably didn't like my attitude.

No comments: