20 September, 2004

My Bra is Well Worth Visiting

We appear to be getting somewhere now. With regard to my last post, I received an email (unfortunately I deleted it by mistake so I can't say who it was from) telling me that "besøk" doesn't mean "berserk" after all (I never really thought it did, but I must admit to a slight twinge of disappointment knowing for sure that it doesn't, although I'm not entirely sure why), it means "visit".

I am going to have a stab at the whole phrase now and hazard a guess that "vel vært ett besøk" means "well worth a visit". Of course, I had a big clue here insofar as I am already aware that my site is "well worth a visit", or "vel vært ett besøk" if you happen to be Norwegian. I am still somewhat concerned about the "Bra side" bit, though. It sounds as if my site is well worth a visit because the side of my bra is visible on it. IT'S NOT THAT SORT OF SITE!!!

And I'm still puzzling over the free leggings ...

No comments: