16 February, 2007

Embarrassing Pubic Policemen (With Lice)

Google ads ... now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't they meant to relate to content on the page which they appear on? So, can someone please tell me why there is currently a Google ad on my blog offering treatment for EMBARRASSING PUBIC LICE??? (Actually, it's "embarrasing" pubic lice, but I refuse to repeat the missing 's').

There is nothing anywhere on this page relating to pubic lice, so the only possible explanation is that they have somehow homed-in on one of the blogs I link to, namely The PoLICEman's Blog, and taken it from there. I'd best be careful not to link to a writing blog called "My Pen Is Poised", then.

1 comment:

RS said...

This reminded me of an email fwd I received some days back.

You Know Google Crossed a Limit When...

... your doctor tells you that according to Google, you should be alright.
... the horror flick displays life insurance advertisements whenever the slasher shows up.
... you’re being dumped because of something you said in your blog 8 years ago.
... your colleague asks why they’re not invited to the barbecue he’s seeing on your garden’s real time satellite imagery.
... you’re searching for yourself to discover new stuff.
... Google’s book search scanned your diary.
... Google’s Blogger service starts announcing uptimes, not downtimes.
... Google understands you better than your spouse.
... Google’s online word processor introduces a talking paper clip.
... a Google ad is actually relevant.