14 February, 2007

Huge Prodding Boobies ... I'm Back!!!

Yes, the Eccentric Bohemian Hermit is BACK!!! So, you see, I was not abducted by aliens (unfortunately, a woman of my delicate years never says no to a bit of free prodding) or anything else untoward ... wanna know what happened? Well, maybe I will tell you tomorrow, that way you have no choice but to come back ...

Anyway, I wasn't amused when I came back. All those spam comments offering me everything from car insurance to huge boobies ... first thing I did was delete as many as I could find before I started falling asleep from total boredom. I will do the rest when I get around to it. Quite why so many people offered me tarot readings and the like on this blog instead of my other one is anybody's guess. Not sure whether I'm going to update that one or delete it, probably the latter. I know people liked it, but it was just too much hassle. I may start a new blog, though. I already have a subject in mind, but I'm not going to mention it for a few days. Look, I have to keep people visiting, OK?

So, that's it for this first post in over two years. I know you're all desperate for more (well, this one was rather boring, wasn't it), but good things come to those who wait. I should point out that I think I am probably rather more eccentric now and I'm certainly more Bohemian, but it's possible that I am slightly less hermit-like. It could be an age thing. Christine might know, she was this age 2 years ago ...

Oh, and before I forget, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

peg said...

So glad you're back! Now let's have some of that Wit!